(1) Romano F, et al. The Aim of Technology During Liver Resection — A Strategy to Minimize Blood Loss During Liver Surgery. In: Hepatic Surgery. Prof. Hesham Abdeldayem (Ed.), InTech. 2013.
(2) Dyke C, Aronson S, Dietrich W, Hofmann A, Karkouti K, Levi M, Murphy GJ, Sellke FW, Shore-Lesserson L, von Heymann C, Ranucci M. Universal definition of perioperative bleeding in adult cardiac surgery. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2014 May;147(5):1458-1463.
(3) Mirza SB, et al. Blood Transfusion Practices in Major Orthopaedic Surgery. In: Blood Transfusion in Clinical Practice. Dr. Puneet Kochhar (Ed.), ISBN: 978-953-51- 0343-1, InTech. 2012.
(4) Martyn D, et al. Variation in hospital resource use and cost among surgical procedures using topical absorbable hemostats. Clinicoecon Outcomes Res. 2015;7:567-74.
(5) Shander A. Financial and clinical outcomes associated with surgical bleeding complications. Surgery. 2007 Oct; 142(4 Suppl):S20-5.
(6) Klineberg EO, et al. Predicting Extended Length of Hospital Stay in an Adult Spinal Deformity Surgical Population. Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2016;41(13):E798-805.
Legal Information: Biom’Up France SAS is a distributor of HEMOBLAST™ Bellows - Implantable Medical device Class III for surgery reserved for use by qualified healthcare professionals, reimbursement depends on each country. Read the instructions for use on the packaging carefully before use. Manufacturer: Biom’up SA.